Clubhouse & Communications Committee
|Diana Mota McGarvey
Rules and Guidelines to Rent the Clubhouse
- Renter must be a Laguna Isles resident and show photo identification and proof of residence. In case of a tenant, the tenant shall show a copy of the rental lease/agreement where in the tenant is responsible for all rules and regulations of the community and will be responsible if any fines are imposed against the Laguna Isles property. If this is not part of the lease, then the Home owner must sign this Rental Agreement.
- Association Approval – No agreement shall be binding on the Association unless in writing andsigned by the President of the Association or the management company. No agreement may bemodified unless the modification is in writing and signed by the President of the Association orManagement Company.
- The Laguna Isles Clubhouse cannot be reserved earlier than six (6) months prior to the date of the event. All reservations will be on a first-come first-serve basis.
- Room setup/clean up – Renter is responsible for the event’s setup and cleaning of the Clubhouse and surrounding areas which Renter or Renter’s guests, independent contractors and/or other agents use.
- Renter understands if any area used is not cleaned or is damaged, the cost of cleaning and damage repair(s) will be retained by the Association from the deposit. If the deposit is insufficient, Renter(s)will be held responsible for any charges above the deposit. The Association may invoice Renter(s) for clean-up or damages. Said invoice(s) shall be paid by Renter (s) within 10 days of receipt. The Association may impose an assessment against the Owner’s property for the unpaid amount of said receipts and avail itself of all other additional remedies. Renter will be responsible for all attorney and other collection fees incurred.
- Decorations are not permitted to be affixed to the Association property.
- Renter(s) must be present at all times during the function from commencement through completion, including preparation / clean up time when the clubhouse is unlocked.
- Food/Beverages – Food and beverage, if desired, must be provided by Renter or by a caterer. No alcoholic beverages may be served to anyone in the clubhouse and its surrounding areas.
- Children under 18 must be accompanied by an adult at all times while at the Clubhouse.
- Smoking is prohibited throughout the clubhouse premises.
- Under no circumstances groups or individuals using the clubhouse are allowed to remove chairs, tables, or any other equipment from the clubhouse.
- The Renter (s) is solely responsible and may be held liable for damages and accidents or injuries to persons or property resulting from the use of the clubhouse.
- Proper attire, including shirts and shoes, are required in the clubhouse. Wet bathing suits are NOT allowed inside the clubhouse.
- Renter (s) will conduct themselves in such manner that will not disturb or interfere with any other function or establishment at or around the clubhouse.
- The Swimming Pool, Hot Tub, Exercise Room, Racquetball court, Tennis Court or Play Ground are not part of this rental agreement. Use of these areas is for all residents.
- No gas grills or open cooking permitted inside the Clubhouse.
- The facility shall not be rented beyond midnight on any night. Facility will not be rented for longer than eight (8) total hours (including set-up and clean-up time) unless an additional $25 per hour are arranged and paid in advance.
- Renter is responsible for noise level of the function and actions of all guests. Please be respectful of neighbors living in close proximity to the clubhouse.
- Everything brought in must be removed including refrigerated items. Renter is required toprovide trash bags and must remove all trash at the end of the event. Commercial container islocated in the parking lot to the east of the building.
- Throwing of rice, birdseed, silly string, confetti or other similar materials inside or outside of thebuilding is not permitted.
- Use of illegal drugs and/or gambling is not permitted.
- No pets allowed.
- All other rules & regulations of the Association apply and are incorporated by reference.